SilverFall is a quality driven company with strict QC procedures to ensure our customers' maximum satisfaction. We promise delivery of quality diecasting and machining products through process development and advanced product quality planning (APQP). Quality Control is built into the process handling with a series of inspections and various testing equipments to strengthen products' reliability and to make sure that all products are defect-free when they leave our production plants.
All our shipments must completely undergo following restrict inspections to ensure flawless product quality before final delivery
· All raw materials must be inspected by independent material testing institute before being used in the production.
· QC inspections are performed at each stage of production.
· Random inspections are also conducted every day.
· A final inspection is conducted before delivery is authorized.
Our inspection reports released by SilverFall engineers include material qualification certificates, sampling inspection report or bulk production inspection reports and other reports as per customers' requirements and specifications
· Series Digital Gauges, Micrometers & Calipers
· Go/No Go Guages For Threads
· HEXAGON 3-Coordinate Measuring Machine
· Digitizing Measurement Profile Projector
· Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument
· Spectrographs & Computerized X-ray Machines